As well as being a higher educational institution, BCOM is also a registered charity in England and Wales (312907).
BCOM not only provides graduate and postgraduate osteopathic education but also provides access to osteopathic care to the community and promotes research in osteopathy.
- BCOM provides holistic and naturopathic osteopathic medicine to a full community of patients of all ages and with a wide range of conditions.
- BCOM provides a free children’s clinic and a number of concessionary or free appointments for other age groups.
- In 2015-2016 BCOM provided over 4,200 free or concessionary appointments.
- BCOM works with a number of other charities following major events such as the London Marathon providing after care for their runners.
- BCOM students and the Student Union also raise money for events such as Children in Need and World Book Day through cake and book sales.
In 2015-2016 BCOM provided over 4,200 free or concessionary appointments
BCOM have signed up with www.easyfundraising.org.uk, an innovative website where thousands of people are raising money for charities every time they shop.
You can raise money for BCOM whenever you shop with Amazon, Tesco, Sainsbury’s M&S or Argos and 3000 other stores by using the fundraising website, easyfundraising. It won’t cost you a penny more and everything you buy will raise money to further develop BCOM's facilities for its students, staff and patients.
Featuring over 3000 of the UK’s most popular retailers, easyfundraising has already helped UK causes raise almost £4 million.
Make your web searches count!
You can also raise money for us every time you search online with easysearch
For further information on how to donate to BCOM please email firstname.lastname@example.org