Are you running the London Marathon?
The BCOM Osteopathic Clinic is offering a three-session Osteopathic Marathon Care Package aimed at injury prevention/post-race recovery.
Price £45 (normal price £65) to those who are running the London Marathon on 21 April 2013.
Our supervising osteopaths are highly experienced in treating
sports injuries and members of faculty were part of the
Central Medical Services at the London 2012 Olympic and
Paralympic Games, offering treatment and advice to competing
Consultation plus 2 follow-up treatments £45
• Initial consultation provides:
- Full musculoskeletal and gait assessment to help prevent
- Personalised stretching programme
• Follow-up treatments may be used before the marathon or
afterwards for post-Marathon tissue recovery
• All treatments are supervised by qualified and registered
osteopaths who are experienced in treating sports injuries
* To take-up the offer you will need proof of Marathon registration.
Offer available until 21 May 2013.
BCOM patients may also book fitness assessments in the Human Performance Lab where specialist equipment is available to help improve/maximise training results.
Click here for further details
For further details and to book your Osteopathic Marathon Care Package please contact us: