Why choose BCOM for CPD?
- Great facilities, well-located at the fringe of central London but with easy access to other areas
- Experienced staff available to you - most BCOM full-time staff have PhDs
- Diverse, cutting-edge subject matter including areas not routinely offered by osteopathic institutions
- Osteopathic events of real value to those in practice, consolidating and moving forward your knowledge
- Founder of ICAOR and the Conversion Course, BCOM understands what osteopaths want
- BCOM has some of the best learning facilities in the entire osteopathic sector
- The two research suites with "state of the art" diagnostic and evaluative equipment
- Human Performance Laboratory and Hydrotherapy Suite
- 120-seat interactive, climate-controlled Lecture Theatre
- LCD Data Projection, digitiser, internet access , DVD playback in facilities
- Wheel-chair access and an induction hearing loop are provided
- Practical sessions in one of two 70 capacity air-conditioned Practical teaching rooms
- Free parking (prior arrangement advisable)
Where Is BCOM?
BCOM's large and flexible campus is easily accessible both from central London and from outside the capital, being directly opposite Finchley Road underground station, very near Finchley Road & Frognal BR, and close to the A406 North Circular via the Finchley Road (A41 becoming A598).
Address: Frazer House, 6 Netherhall Gardens, London NW3 5RR.
New CPD Schedule 2016
The BCOM programme, which will take place during weekends and weekday evenings, seeks to offer areas of interest not commonly featured in the UK osteopathic CPD calendar.
Email email@example.com now to reserve your place or to ask us a question about our programme or facilities.
The following CPD events for are planned for the next Academic Year:
Sports Taping and Clinical Taping Techniques
Functional Movement Based Assessment
How to Perform a Clinic Audit and What to Do with it
MRI and Imaging
Sports injury and Exercise
Advances in Osteopathic Research
How to be Safe in Practice
All events are certificated. Details of events may be subject to minor change.