University of Plymouth Partnership
The British College of Osteopathic Medicine works in partnership with the University of Plymouth to widen participation in higher education and deliver first-class degrees to the communities it serves.
University of Plymouth
With a mission to ‘advance knowledge and transform lives through education and research’, the University of Plymouth is among the emerging global elite of modern higher education institutions. Ranked in the top 300 universities in the world (and the number one post-1992 universities in the UK) by Times Higher Education, Plymouth is distinguished by its ‘off-the-curve’ approach, combining world-class research and teaching with a commitment to widening participation and social inclusion.
- A top 50 UK research university
- A record 16 Teaching Fellows with the Higher Education Academy
- Recipient of the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher Education in 2012 for the quality of its marine and maritime teaching and research
- A top ten global green university – and the only university in the world to be awarded the Social Enterprise Mark
- Recognised as the enterprise university, with 12,000 placements provided each year for its students, and responsible for £100 million of incubation, innovation and science park assets across a regional growth and investment network
- The only modern university in the UK to found its own medical and dental school, and the largest provider of healthcare education in the South West
- Courses for art and design ranked in the top 20 in the UK
The British College of Osteopathic Medicine works in partnership with the University of Plymouth