There are places available on our undergraduate Masters in Osteopathy degree course starting in September 2021.
Contact our Clearing admissions team directly:
020 7435 6464
Clearing 2021 will open on 5th July and run until the end of September. You can apply for a course using Clearing if you’re not already holding an offer from a university or college and the course still has places.
Clearing provides you with an opportunity if you have:
- decided to apply directly to university
- changed your mind about what or where you want to study
- missed your grades
- not got the offer you want
- decided to give university a go.
Why choose BCOM?
- We pride ourselves in the quality of our teaching which has been given the highest praise at external review
- We have a warm and friendly atmosphere and strong sense of community
- We have an active student union which organises many events, including a number of online activities
- We have an excellent support system in place for students who have access to study skills workshops, personal tutors and counsellors
- We have an excellent staff-student ratio – 1:4 in clinic and 1:5 for practising students in practical classes
- We have a very well-established teaching clinic, enabling students to obtain their 1000 hours of clinical practice and seeing a minimum of 50 patients before graduating
- We have excellent facilities including a research laboratory, a large lecture theatre, air-conditioned practical rooms, an extensive library and a games area
- Our location is fantastic, situated in the leafy suburbs of Hampstead and 15 minutes by tube to London
- 100% of BCOM graduates are in employment 6 months after graduating