We are open for face-to-face appointments .
We have taken extensive measures to ensure the safety of our patients, staff and students in the current environment.
If you are interested in booking a face-to-face appointment, please take some time to read the information below so that you know what measures we have put in place and what to expect in your appointment.
To book an appointment click here
Hear what one of our patients has to say about visiting the Clinic at this current time:
- We ask all patients to attend their appointment with a mask. If you do not attend in a suitable mask, we will provide one at a small charge. If you have problems wearing a mask due to an underlying respiratory condition, we will discuss this with you during the risk assessment.
- We ask all patients to use hand sanitiser gel on arrival; this is available throughout the building and in all treatment rooms.
- All our practitioners and supervising tutors will be wearing PPE in compliance with the guidance for our sector (plastic aprons, gloves, masks).
- We have removed all unnecessary furniture and items such as magazines from the Clinic, so it may look a little sparse but this will help us to keep it clean.
- All treatment rooms will be aired and cleaned between appointments; all hard surfaces including the plinth (treatment couch), chairs and door handles will be disinfected.
- The clinic reception will be cleaned and surfaces disinfected regularly.
- Everyone entering the building (staff/students/patients) will have their temperature taken with a non-contact thermometer on arrival.
We will have one toilet available for patient use which will be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
BCOM Clinic is a charity and we keep our prices as low as possible. PPE is expensive and we have therefore decided to add £1.50 to the cost of each standard/concessionary appointment. Payments will be taken by credit/debit card over the phone. For our price list click here.
Watch a short video to see what you can expect from your appointment during the COVID-19 pandemic.
BCOM Clinic Cancellation Policy