BCOM Clinic offers management for many musculoskeletal conditions, including:
- Joint pain, muscle spasms and generalised aches and pains
- Lumbago and sciatica
- Arthritic pain and rheumatic pain
- Headache arising from the neck, and migraine prevention
- Minor sports injuries
- Tension and inability to relax
- Frozen shoulder/ shoulder and elbow pain/ tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
Treatments are carried out by clinical Masters students under the strict supervision of qualified and experienced Osteopaths.
The first consultation is usually a minimum of 60 minutes. Follow-up treatments are usually a minimum of 30 minutes.
You do not need to be referred by a GP and we have a range of concessionary prices available.
Treatment Price List