Head of Clinic vacancy
The British College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM) is looking for a Head of Clinic to join our fantastic team. In this role you will be responsible for managing our busy BCOM Clinics.
This interesting and varied role includes:
- Strategic management of BCOM Clinics
- Managing the Clinic income and expenditure
- Line management of Clinic faculty staff and the Clinic Reception Manager
- Overall responsibility for Clinical teaching, learning and Assessments
If you are looking for an exciting role where no two days are the same, this job is for you!
We are looking for a great team player who has:
- A formal Osteopathic qualification and registration with General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
- Previous experience of Osteopathic teaching/supervision of under/post-graduate students
- Previous experience of line management, planning and managing team rosters
- Good communication and team working skills
The job is for 12 months in the first instance.
To see the full job description and person specification click here.
For an informal chat about the role please contact Dr Kerstin Rolfe, Principal: krolfe@bcom..ac.uk or Mr Manoj Mehta, Head of Osteopathy: email@example.com
Date Posted: 13/04/2021 | Posted In: Clinic News, College News