ICAOR3 – Melbourne
3rd International Conference on Advances in Osteopathic Research
16th & 17th February 2002 at Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia
The following Papers were presented:
- Upper limb muscle development in osteopathic trainees
- The relationship between the duration of sub-maximal Isometric contraction (MET) and improvement in the range of passive knee extension.
- Is Manual Therapy a rational approach to improving health-related quality of life in people with Arthritis?
- “Bodylearning” A study of three years of osteopathy-in-action in a UK ‘Special’ primary school for children with ’emotional and behavioural difficulties’
- “Body expression”: an osteopathic interpretation of the body postures and expression of children with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- Anatomical Evidence for Cranial Suture Movement
- Osteopathic treatment changes the behaviour of upper extremity in co-ordinative task
- Osteopthic treatment improves bimanual co-ordination in a simple isometric task.
- A comparison of the effects of manipulation to the talocrural joint with the articulations of the spine.
- Lumbo-pelvic associations with hamstring strain in professional soccer players
- Effect of Visceral Osteopathy on the gastrointestinal absnomalities in children with autistic discorders.
- The Efficacy of Stretching for Prevention of Exercise-Related Injury: A Systematic Review of the Literature
- Alternate Hot and Cold Hydrotherapy Enhances Muscle Function.
Date Posted: 22/06/2002 | Posted In: ICAOR