Our Open Days and Campus Tours are an excellent opportunity to find out more about our courses and meet our staff.
BCOM Open Day Dates
No open day events are currently available. To book a tour of the college, see below for details.
What the open day offers
- An opportunity to view our clinic and college facilities
- Take part in a live clinic demonstration
- Visit our world-class research facilities and Hydrotherapy Suite
- Discuss our courses with members of the Admissions team and course leaders
- Visit a live osteopathic practical class
- Talk to students and tutors
Where and When
Meet at Lief House Reception Desk. Click here for directions
Tour appointments are available Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm. The college is closed at weekends.
How to Book
If you would like to attend an Open Day or Campus Tour, bookings can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 435 6464.
Friends and family are welcome, simply let us know how many will join you.
We very much hope that you will be able to visit us at the College. Feedback from students attending earlier events was that they found the afternoon informative and extremely useful in their overall decision making.
BCOM Campus Tours
You can book a private tour
of BCOM’s campus and
facilities. For further details
please contact the
BCOM Admissions team
Call 020 7435 6464